onsdag den 4. marts 2015

التاجر والعفريت

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHK72kT2ybs

The Third Shaykh’s Story.

Know, O Sultan and head of the Jann, that this mule was my wife. Now it so happened that I went forth and was absent one whole year;  and when I returned from my journey I came to her by night, and saw a black slave lying with her on the carpet-bed and they were talking, and dallying, and laughing, and kissing and playing the close-buttock game. When she saw me, she rose and came hurriedly at me with a gugglet of water; and, muttering spells over it, she besprinkled me and said, “Come forth from this thy shape into the shape of a dog;” and I became on the instant a dog. She drove me out of the house, and I ran through the doorway nor ceased running until I came to a butcher’s stall, where I stopped and began to eat what bones were there.
When the stall-owner saw me, he took me and led me into his house, but as soon as his daughter had sight of me she veiled her face from me, crying out, “Dost thou bring men to me and dost thou come in with them to me?” Her father asked, “Where is the man?”; and she answered, “This dog is a man whom his wife hath ensorcelled and I am able to release him.” When her father heard her words, he said, “Allah upon thee, O my daughter, release him.” So she took a gugglet of water and, after uttering words over it, sprinkled upon me a few drops, saying, “Come forth from that form into thy former form.” And I returned to my natural shape. Then I kissed her hand and said,“I wish thou wouldest transform my wife even as she transformed me.” Thereupon she gave me some water, saying, “As soon as thou see her asleep, sprinkle this liquid upon her and speak what words thou heardest me utter, so shall she become whatsoever thou desirest.”
I went to my wife and found her fast asleep; and, while sprinkling the water upon her, I said, “Come forth from that form into the form of a mare-mule.” So she became on the instant a she-mule, and she it is whom thou seest with thine eyes, O Sultan and head of the Kings of the Jann!
Then the Jinni turned towards her and said, “Is this sooth?”. And she nodded her head and replied by signs, “Indeed, ’tis the truth: for such is my tale and this is what hath be fallen me.”
Now when the old man had ceased speaking the Jinni shook with pleasure and gave him the third of the merchant’s blood. —
And Shahrazad perceived the dawn of day and ceased saying her permitted say. Then quoth Dunyazad, “O, my sister, how pleasant is thy tale, and how tasteful; how sweet and how grateful!” She replied, “And what is this compared with that I could tell thee, the night to come, if I live and the King spare me?” Then thought the King, “By Allah, I will not slay her until I hear the rest of her tale, for truly it is wondrous.” So they rested that night in mutual embrace until the dawn. After this the King went forth to his Hall of Estate, and the Wazir and the troops came in and the court was crowded, and the King gave orders and judged and appointed and deposed, bidding and forbidding during the rest of the day. Then the Divan broke up, and
King Shahryar entered his palace.

أَيُها السُّلْطان وَرَئِيس الْجان إِنَّ هَذِهِ الْبَغْلَة كانَتْ زَوْجَتي سافَرْتُ وَغِبْتُ عَنْها سَنَة كامِلَة ثُمَّ قَضَيْتُ سَفَري وَجِئْتُ إِلَيْها في اللِيْل فَرَأَيْتُ عَبْد أَسْوَد راقِد مَعَها في الْفِراش وَهُما في كَلام وَغَنَج وَضِحْك وَتَقْبيل وَهُراش فَلَمّا رَأَتْني عَجَلَتْ وَقامَتْ إِلَيّ بِكَوْز فيهِ ماء فَتَكَلَّمَتْ عَلَيْهِ وَرَشَّتْني وَقالَتْ اُخْرُج مِن هَذِهِ الصُّورَة إِلى صورَة كَلْب فَصِرْتُ في الْحال كَلْبًا فَطَرَدَتْني مِن الْبَيْت فَخَرَجْتُ مِن الْباب وَلَم أَزَل سائِرًا حَتى وَصَلْتُ دُكان جَزّار فَتَقَدَّمْتُ وَصِرْتُ آكُل مِن الْعِظام. فَلَمّا رَآني صاحِب الدُّكان أَخَذَني وَدَخَلَ بي بَيْتَهُ فَلَمّا رَأَتْني بِنْت الْجَزّار غَطَّتْ وَجْهَها مِني فَقالَتْ أَتَجيء لَنا بِرَجُل وَتَدْخُل عَلَيْنا بِهِ فَقالَ أَبوها أَيْنَ الرَّجُل قالَتْ إِنَّ هَذا الْكَلْب سَحَرَتْهُ اِمْرَأَة وَأَنا أَقْدَر عَلى تَخْليصِهِ فَلَمّا سَمَعَ أَبوها كَلامَها قالَ: بِالله عَلَيْكِ يا بِنْتي خَلَّصيه فَأَخَذَتْ كَوْزًا فيهِ ماء وَتَكَلَّمَتْ عَلَيْه وَرَشَّتْ عَلَيّ مِنهِ قَليلًا وَقالَتْ: اُخْرُج مِن هَذِهِ الصُّورَة إِلى صورَتِكَ الأُولى فَصِرْتُ إِلى صورَتي الأُولى فَقَبَلْتُ يَدَها وَقُلْتُ لَها: أُريد أَنْ تَسْحَري زَوْجَتي كَما سَحَرَتْني فَأَعْطَتْني قَليلًا مِن الْماء وَقالَتْ إِذا رَأَيْتَها نائِمَة فَرَشّ هَذا الْماء عَلَيْها فَإِنَّها تَصير كَما أَنْتَ طالَبَ فَوَجَدْتُها نائِمَة فَرَشَشْتُ علَيَهْا الْماء وَقُلْتُ اُخْرُجي مِن هَذِهِ الصُّورَة إِلى صورَة بَغْلَة فَصارَتْ في الْحال بَغْلَة وَهِيَ هَذِهِ الَّتي تَنْظُرُها بِعَيْنِكَ َأُيها السُّلْطان وَرَئِيس مُلوك الْجان ثُمَّ اِلْتَفَتَ إِلَيْها وَقالَ: أَصَحيح هَذا فَهَزَّتْ رَأْسَها وَقالَتْ بِالْإشارَة نَعَم هَذا صَحيح فَلَمّا فَرَغَ مِن حَديثِهِ اِهْتَزَّ الْجِنّي مِن الطَّرْب وَوَهَبَ لَهُ باقي دَمِّهِ وَأَدْرَكَ شَهْرَزاد الصَّباح فَسَكَتَتْ عَن الْكَلام الْمُباح. فَقالَتْ لَها أُخْتُها: يا أُخْتي ما أَحْلى حَديثُكَ وَأَطْيَبَهُ وَأَلَذَّهُ وَأَعْذَبَهُ فَقالَتْ: أَيْنَ هَذا مِمّا أُحَدُّثُكُم بِهِ اللَيْلَة الْقابِلَة إِنْ عِشْتُ وَأَبْقاني الْمَلُك فَقالَ الْمَلِك: وَالله لا أَقْتُلُها حَتى أَسْمَع بَقِيَة حَديثِها لِأَنَّهُ عَجيب ثُمَّ باتوا تِلْكَ اللَيْلَة مُتَعانِقين إِلى الصَّباح فَخَرَجَ الْمَلِك إِلى مَحَلّ حُكْمِهِ وَدَخَلَ عَلَيْهِ الْوَزير وَالْعَسْكَر واحْتَبَكَ الدِّيوان فَحَكَمَ الْمَلِك وَوَلّى وَعَزَلَ وَنَهى وَأَمَرَ إِلى آخَر النَّهار ثُمَّ اِنْفَضَ الدّيوان وَدَخَلَ الْمَلِك شَهْرِيار إِلى قَصْرِهِ.
أيها
O

طردت+ني
Hun afviste mig
ورئيس الجان
Leder af ånder

لم أزل
Jeg var stadig
بغلة
Muldyr

سائرًا
Her: løbende
غبت
Jeg var væk

تقدمت
Jeg gik frem
قضيت سفري
Jeg tilbragte min rejse

صرت آكل
Jeg begyndte at spise
وجئت إليها
Jeg kom til hende

عظام
Knogler
راقد
Liggende

أخذ+ني
Han tog mig
فراش
Madras

غطت
Hun (til)dækkede
غنج
Flirt

وجه+ها
Sit ansigt
ضحك
Latter

أ+تجيء
Kommer du (…)?
تقبيل
At kysse

سحرت+ه
Hun har forhekset ham
هراش
Drilleri

أقدر على
Jeg er i stand til
عجلت
Hun skyndte sig

تخليص+ه
Frigøre ham
كوز
Kande

سمع
(Han) hørte
رشت +ني
Hun sprøjtede på mig

خلصي+ه
Frigør ham
صرت
Jeg blev

قليلًا
Lidt, en smule
في الحال
Straks, på stedet

قبلت
Jeg kyssede






تسحري
Du forhekser

بـ + الإشارة
Med + tegn
كما
Ligesom

فرغ من
(Han) var færdig
فـ + أعطت + ني
Så gav hun mig

حديث+ه
Sin + fortælling
إذا رأيت +ها
Hvis jeg ser hende

اهتز
Rystede, vibrerede
نائمة
Sovende; mens hun sover

طرب
Entusiasme, stærkt velbehag
فـ + إنّ +ها
Så + sandelig + hun

وهب
(Han) gav
تصير
(Hun) bliver)

دم+ه
Hans blod
طالب
Her: du(m.) beder om

أدرك شهرزاد الصباح
Morgenen kom over Shehrezade
فـ+وجدت+ها
Så fandt jeg hende

سكتت
Hun tav
فـ+صارت
Så blev hun

مباح
Tilladte
التي
Som

ما أحلى
Hvad er skønnere
تنظر+ها
Du ser (suff. Oversættes ikke her)

أطيب
Bedre
بـ+عين+ك
Med dit øje

ألذ
Lækrere
رئيس ملوك الجان
Åndernes kongers leder

أعذب
Behageligere
التفت  إليها
Han vendte sig

مما أحدثكم الليلة القابلة
I forhold til det, som jeg vil fortælle i aften
أ = هل


إن عشت
Hvis jeg lever
فـ + هزت
Hun rystede

أبقى + ني
Han beholder mig


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar